- Silicone with non-slip properties.
- You will receive one pink mat
Cookie Turntable 5.5 inches it’s suitable for making large cookies, Cheesecake, cupcakes, pies, and mini cakes or desserts The turntable size is 5.5 in The color is pink Suitable for cookies cakes Cupcakes Mini cheesecakes and more 360-degree revolving cookie turn table easily allows you to turn your cookie without damaging the icing, The turntable …
- Cake tools set including everything you need to start decorating Cakes
- The cake Decorating Turntable is made from non-sticky, non-toxic & dishwasher-safe plastic.
- professional piping bags and tips set so you can take your cake decoration to next level
- Use a straight cake spatula for icing round cakes from the Sides and an angled spatula from the Top while rotating the cake turntable.
- Cake leveler (Cutter) slices and levels cakes into even layers for creating professional-looking layer cakes at home.
Cake decorating is an art that requires both creativity and skill. Whether you are a professional baker or just someone who enjoys baking as a hobby, having the right cake decorating supplies is essential to create beautiful and delicious cakes. In this post, we will discuss some of the most important cake-decorating supplies that you …
- Easier to operate with one hand than a flour sifter
- 15*10.5*10.5cm/5.9*4.2 inches, it is a small tool
- design of the transparent cup that gives you a better view.
- Hand pressure design is used, by gently pressing the handle.
- It can be done with one hand, which helps your complete kitchen tasks easily.
- Revolving Cake Turntable: turntable turns smoothly in a clockwise or anticlockwise direction, allowing you easily create beautiful borders when decorating cakes.
- Numbered Cake Decorating Tips: 12 numbered decorating tips with a coupler help you create beautiful patterns. With open star, closed star, French, round, leaf, rose tip, and grass tips.
- Various Icing Smoother: 3 Decorating combs and icing smoother are perfect to create no less than 3 kinds of patterns on the side or top of cakes.