Flower Nail #7 Use for cake decoration, parties, weddings, flower pastes, and syrups. Ideal for royal icing roses and small flowers.
- Size: 5.24 x 3.7 x 3.23 inches
- Flower Nail #7 is a valuable tool for professional decorators who pipe a lot of flowers.
- The process of using the flower nail involves holding the base of the nail between the thumb and forefinger of the hand not holding the decorating bag.
- A small dollop of icing is placed on the center of the nail to hold down an icing flower square.
- Then, you start piping petals on the side of the nail closest to your fingertips.
- As you pipe, you will need to turn the nail outward, away from your wrist, to either complete the petal or add more petals